We are the Optimist Club of Central Fairfax … Bringing Out the Best in Kids since 1986. What makes our Optimist Club Special? Our positive approach, our members’ upbeat outlook, and our commitment to creating a more optimistic future for kids is what differentiates our Optimist Club from any other volunteer opportunity. We do community service according to the needs of the community and the interests of our members, and have fun doing it! We know that we can make a difference in the lives of others. Check out our programs and see if you have some ideas to help Bring Out the Best in Kids.
What do you get as a member?
- Fun and fellowship with other members.
- A chance to make a difference and give back to the community.
- Personal growth and involvement.
- A quarterly Optimist International magazine and other benefits.
- You will receive as much or even more than you give.
Our young people need us … and you.
Will you join our club and help us Bring Out the Best in Kids?
If you would like to know more about our club, click here or go to our Contact page.